Risk Resiliency provides hospitality security consulting and organizational resilience solutions to help clients prepare for a range of emergencies, crises, and physical and cyber threats. We aim to help clients provide a secure environment for guests and visitors and to support the tourism industry more widely.
We work closely with our clients, building long-term relationships to develop programs that meet their specific, evolving needs and delivering training that drives self-sufficiency.
Interested in a newsletter specifically designed for the hospitality industry? Check out our Substack. We can support your hotel brand and make sure your distributed teams are getting world-class articles and advisement.
The Hospitality Security Substack
Intelligence-Led, Threat-Based Programs
We are uniquely positioned to help our clients address a wide range of threats: our consultants specializing in hospitality have over 50 years of experience at the highest level in some of the world’s leading global hotel groups. We understand the complexities of the hospitality business, from independent operations to the various forms of brand affiliation, and can provide bespoke support no matter where you sit in the matrix. In addition to our operational and corporate experience from the world of hotels and hospitality, the team also has expert knowledge gained through service in the military, intelligence, and diplomatic services.
Strategic Tourism Security Advice and Support
- Advice in support of governmental tourism protection initiatives, frameworks, and projects.
- Travel risk management and counterterrorism initiatives.
- Security risk assessment, threat intelligence, and management.
Crisis Management Training and Testing
- Design and implementation of Crisis Management programs based on ‘Prevent, Prepare, Respond & Recover’ methodologies.
- Audits of existing programs and plans with recommendations for improvement.
- Provision of training, exercises, and testing.
- Supporting new facility developments to ensure that appropriate security design is incorporated.
- Focus on cost-effective security operations.
- New project security assessments.
- Design advice.
- Plan review.
- Provider liaison.
- Pre-opening inspections.
Security and Incident Response Program Development and Training
- Security training program design for all levels of the business.
- Review established Incident Response documentation, training, and testing.
- Provision of Management Action Plan for improvement.
- Response exercise design and leadership.
Security and Resilience Education Sessions
Subject matter expertise for workshops, seminars, and partnering events.
Strategic Security and Loss Prevention
- Security risk assessments.
- Threat awareness and management.
- Counterterrorism programs.
- Cybercrime awareness and prevention programs.
- Vulnerability assessment and risk mitigation planning.
- Review of facility management systems.
- Post-assessment action plans and implementation follow-up.
Hospitality Security for Non-security Professionals
- Departmental threat indicator awareness training.
- Risk mitigation in the workplace.
- Job-specific response to indicators, threats and incidents.
The Risk Resiliency hospitality consulting team has worked at the highest level of hotel security operations, responsible for over 8,000 hotels in 100 countries – including high-risk locations.
We understand the complexities of the hospitality business, from independent operations to the various forms of brand affiliation, and can provide bespoke support no matter where you sit in the matrix. In addition to our operational and corporate experience from the world of hotels and hospitality, the team also has expert knowledge gained through service in the military, intelligence, and diplomatic services.
Security is the foundation of hospitality. Sense of security is a key contributor to the comfort level of guests and heavily influences the motivation and well-being of employees.